Check out our Sponsors

Friday, August 31, 2007

I had snoo-snoo

I'm amazed and kind of disappointed that this one didn't get more responses from people. My personal vote goes to Futurama and the Planet of the Amazon women referring to sex as snoo-snoo and allowing Zap Brannigan to utter the title above.

Tonight's question: All time number one black actor and actress?

Yesterday's: I've gotta give it to O-Train

So many possibilities...

I have to take this one again from the great American poet Jimmy Pop who said, "power drill the yippee bog with the dude piston." It's graphic, yet funny, and downright creative.

Break it down: the female genitalia has now become the "yippee bog," the male genitalia is appropriately the "dude piston," and the entire act is that of a "power drill." It's a perfect euphemism.

Also receiving votes:
"pressure-wash the quiver bone in the bitch wrinkle"
"cattle prod the oyster ditch with the lap rocket"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good choices for this one. I'm going with Samuel L. Jackson for the male side of things.

Sure he's been in a few shitty movies, but he's also been in some of the best movies of the last 20 years. People initially talked about John Travolta in Pulp Fiction , but Jackson acted circles around the gay scientologist and became the absolute anchor of what was probably the best film of the 90s. Every thing he said in that movie was fucking cool as shit, but yet his sincerity could not be doubted when he told Tim Roth, "...I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

He was fantastic in Jackie Brown, and solid in The Negotiator, a very underrated flick in my eyes.

Plus, he still knows how to have fun, evidenced by his work in Snakes On A Plane and his lobbying to play a part in the new Star Wars movies because he loved the OGs so much.

On the woman side, I'm gonna pick Kerry Washington. She was great in Ray as Della Bea, was pretty much the only thing that wasn't bad about She Hate Me...and oh yeah, I'm kind of completely in love with her...she's fucking gorgeous.

Also, Ray, I think as a future category (but not this weekend, because I won't be online, since I'm pretty sure wireless internet hasn't made it to Utica, NY yet), you should do all the ethnic categories, especially best Italian actors not named Robert DeNiro or Al Pacino.

(Seriously though, Ray. If you do that on a weekend I'm not around, I'll be furious.)

Becca said...

Taye Diggs, because he's wicked hot and sings beautifully.

Lena Horne, because she was one of the most amazing women of ANY race to ever live.

Anonymous said...

Djimon Hounsou. He was amazing in Amistad. Also, his performance in 'In America' was excellent, despite the fact that maybe three people saw that movie. Very underrated as well.
And while I have mixed feelings about Blood Diamond, Hounsou stoll the show every time he was on screen.
As for the female actress, my vote also goes to Kerry Washington. She is mesmerizing in all of her roles and absolutely gorgeous. she was the only good thing in the incredibly hokey 'save the last dance.'

runners up:
Sidney Poitier. 'To sir, with love' and 'in the heat of the night.'

Sanaa Lathan. 'Love and Basketball.' best. movie. EVER!