Check out our Sponsors

Saturday, July 7, 2007

A question about sequels

Alrite, so in a summer dominated by blockbuster sequels, what is, or will be, the best sequel of the summer?

Yesterday's: Hands down the Pro-Bowl takes it. Matty, Nick and O-Train all take home the honors, but Matty gets his post up here because he also managed to work in a cheap shot at the NBA:

When was the last time anyone watched the pro bowl? It's a waste of time and it's extremely anticlimactic after the Super Bowl. What a waste of time. Get rid of one or two exhibition games, move it to the beginning of the year, and then the answer is basketball.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

28 weeks later. Because it has zombies. And not even Spider-Man can beat zombies. He too would eventually become a zombie but one with superhuman powers thus making him even more dangerous than the normal zombies. Which could be cool, except then he'd be faced with some inner turmoil and start whining again.

Unknown said...

I'm boycotting until I see some more winners posted! Do you think we answer your dumb questions because it will improve our health and sanity? No! We want to be the winner! We live in a dog-eat-dog world, and we gotta fight for our status day in and day out, and I want my status to be: WINNER. Yes, I want to be the winner at everything, so bring it, Ray...bring on the winners! How can I know where I stand in this world if I don't know my standing among the DQD community? It's complete anarchy I tell you! Pick some freakin' winners for all the days you left us without a leader. You left us to vacation on the sandy beaches and all you have to show for it is one winner? Lame! We need some feedback, Ray, we need it like heroin. Please, I beg of you, don't deprive us of our vanity and tell us all we are great and are winners.

There, I said it. It had to be done. It's been festering for too long, I tell you.

This psychotic message was brought to you by the makers of Chock Full O'Nuts. Please tell your kids to lay off the caffeine, or you may end up like me. **Shooting star** The More You Know...

Becca said...

Best sequel of the summer?

BU Graduation 2007.

I mean, 2006 was sweet, but it was so much better to not worry about family or actually graduating.