Check out our Sponsors

Monday, July 30, 2007

Becca's request

What is the best ever slang term for genitalia?

Yesterday's winner: Martina

the best thing about shark week? ummm...lets see...EVERYTHING!
Summer television, for lack of better word, blows. But when I'm bored and have nothing to do, there's usually nothing on tv that can truly grab my interest. that is until 'Shark Week.' You're generally garaunteed something juicy. It's like watching 'Jaws' only real and without the bad acting (ok, the cheesy reenactments can be pretty bad, but that just adds the novelty).
Basically, I want to see teeth, blood, and carnage. Mother nature at its most ruthless brutality. Shark Week allows us to remember that we're not that invincible and all powerful, especially in the presence of a great white. shark week ruuuules.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Roast Beef Curtains and Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger!!!

I don't know why I like the food metaphors...


In real life, I say a girl has a "bajingo" and a boy has a "willis and doodleberries."

Phoebe said...

Female:
Best ever: Axe wound. Double bonus for "bloody."

Also notable:
Comedy points for "cooter."
Personal favorite: taint. Where did that even come from (other than Dane Cook)?

Male:
I'm fairly sure this will come back to haunt me some day, but I'll say it anyway: I love "cock." (ha, cock; especially when substituted in to form the word "recockulous.")

And a notable mention for the sacred union of the two:

"hotdog" down a "hallway"

Phoebe said...

I should also say I throw comedy/awkward points to the term schlong, which I used in the following message (Becca is my witness (I cleaned up the phrasing a bit)):

"For Ray's question, I hesitated and did not reply with "the two-and-a-half foot schlong I saw on a shark after he, along with 20 of his friends, gorged himself on rotting whale. When else can you get away with showing a massacre, an orgy and anatomy on television? Well, unless, of course you are Brittany Spears..."

Nicole Cammorata said...

Becca, Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger?? Dear god I just simultaneously threw up in my mouth a little bit AND had a fit of laughter.

I would like to share this small story: My High School boyfriend was in a band, and so the guys got this van and they decided they wanted to decorate the inside. So they got curtains for the windows. The fabric was blue with roast beef on it in a repeating pattern. Yes folks, my boyfriend had roast beef curtains in his van. Another aside about the same guy - he was infamous for doing the "mangina" - tucking his junk - as his party trick. Yeah everyone looooved that.