Check out our Sponsors

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just For Michelle

What's the best thing to do when the power goes out? (I ask this question specifically because my power was out all day and prevented me from posting the following list earlier)

Winners for the last two weeks or so:
6/26 Martina & Eileen
6/27 Nicole
6/28 Becca
6/29 Cardamone
6/30 Martina (You had me at Christian Bale as Jay Gatsby)
7/1 Michelle & Cardamone
7/2 O-Train and Becca
7/3 Eileen & Matty
7/4 Martina
7/5 Caitlin
Yesterday: Becca (Bonus points for creativity, plus we got really shitfaced)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's more like it! :-D

And my answer for this one: naked hide-and-go-seek.

Nicole Cammorata said...

Can I get an honorable mention for "best war novel" cause I said I knew you'd pick "The Things They Carried"? PS. Let me know when you're free, I'm thinking of taking a weekend jaunt to Long Island! (pronounced Lawn-GAh'I-land)

Anonymous said...

Drink all the beer in your fridge before it gets warm.

Nicole Cammorata said...

oh and I almost forgot:

In a group: Truth or Dare
Alone: Bath by candlelight

Nicole Cammorata said...

I guess the bath would be fun in a group too, actually ;)

O-Train said...

Throw now-spoiled lunchmeat from the fridge at Cardamone after he's passed out from drinking all the beer in the fridge.

Anonymous said...

I'm with O-Train. God I hate you, Cardamone.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Cardamone is...but that sounds damn fun. Don't forget the mustard!

(If that doesn't work out I would like to play sardines...drunk, naturally).

Becca said...

It's a little game I like to call "Who's In My Mouth."

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have way more fun than I do. The game I wanted to play was trivial pursuit or maybe scrabble. And in the day time I would sip lemonade on the porch sitting rocking chairs. Of course all this must be done with an absurd southern accent. Fly swatters win you extra points for authenticity.