Check out our Sponsors

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yea, but in the play she's only two weeks from being fourteen

A few loose ends to tie up:
- Nick, I couldn't agree with you more about Linda with dark hair. Che bella.
- Matty, your girlfriend does look about Juliet's age, I've gotta give you that one.
- Becca, I love you too. What else would I think about when I'm feeling intellectual?

Today's question:

I'm feeling much less intellectual today. Let's go movies and videogames, because I'm suffering videogame withdrawal since my x-box broke. All time best videogame related movie?

Things to consider:
This could be a movie that involves videogames in some way or other, or that is based explicitly upon a videogame.

Yesterdays Winners: I've gotta go with one winner from each side of the discussion and one overall runner-up. Nick and Becca with a nod to Cama.

Nick said...

Lady Macbeth. She'd have my back, plot to kill my rival and then we'd fuck on his throne when he's gone. Murdering bitches have to be a good lay...all kinds of desperation and kinkiness and shit.

PS) Isn't Juliet like 13? Chris Hansen may be just around the corner, Matty.

I'm just sayin.


Becca said...

When Ray is feeling intellectual, he asks what great literary character we want to shag. Fantastic. This is why we're friends.


Puck is my top choice, for various reasons. Most of all, so many of the male characters in Shakespeare's plays come with way too much emotional baggage. All this pining for women and dealing with a haunted pasts is just too much for me. Puck is the quintessential bad boy, more intelligent than many other Shakespeare characters, and probably just a little kinky. Also, being a fairy, he probably managed to avoid all of those nasty diseases going around at the time the plays were set. All in all, the best option for a good time.


Nicole said...

Puck. Kinky fairy sex in the woods. This is my kind of puck fuck. He's mischievous, so you know he'll be fun. And let's just pretend he's not fairy-sized, or better yet, I'm fairy-sized. Plus, his name is Puck, and like I always say, "If you can't sleep with a hockey player.. sleep with a puck."

Honorable mention: Othello. Jungle fever baby.

And just in case you were interested, I think I've gotta go with Cordelia from King Lear. I have no explanation, but that's who I'm going for, Cordelia.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh duh, duh duh, duh duh, duh duh da-da
duh duh, duh duh, duh duh, duh duh da-da
duh duh, duh duh, duh duh, duh duh da-da
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

For that song alone.

(call me if you need me to sing it for you...I'll rock that shit out at work)

Anonymous said...

Super Mario Bros. is by far the greatest video game movie ever. John Leguizamo as Luigi, Bob Hoskins as Mario, and who could forget the beautiful Samantha Mathis as Princess Toadstool. Top it off with Dennis Hopper as King Koopa and that might be the best cast ever up until The Departed (ok, that's a stretch, but it is a pretty awesome cast).
And if you really want to put this cast into perspective and think about the hilarity of them playing these characters, consider that Hoskins has been Nikita Kruschev and Smee, Leguizamo has been Toulouse-Latrec and Tybalt, and Mathis was in Lost and American Psycho. Needless to say, Super Mario Bros was the height of their acting careers (ok, maybe not, but it's still a fucking awesome movie and the BEST. VIDEO GAME MOVIE. EVER.)

Anonymous said...

Also, Cardamone, no BU fan likes that song. It means we have a fucking power play and we all know how well we do on those.

Nicole Cammorata said...

Tron. They are IN the video game. This movie fucked with my head so much because I never quite got it, never really understood what was going on, but instead just stared open-mouthed at the screen. I couldn't tell you what the movie was about other than that they were IN the game. Also, one time when our band director was out sick, he had us watch Tron in his absence, and I could never quite understand why. Add to all that the awesomeness of the 80s, and you've got one hell of a video game-themed movie.

Becca said...

Um...Resident Evil. I've never seen the game, but I like Mila Jovovich and zombies. I definitely like zombies. Ooh! And guns! I love big guns and explosions.

O-Train said...

Tomb Raider. It has guns and boobs.

Anonymous said...

Van Damme stars in Street Fighter. I'm just throwing that out there.