Check out our Sponsors

Thursday, June 14, 2007

In the TV category

Alrite, everybody remembers the Smurfs, but there was another show called the Snorks which was basically underwater Smurfs. My question for you is a two parter: 1) Do Snorks reproduce sexually or asexually and 2) Which parent carries the children, if either parent carries them at all (The female like almost every other normal species in the world? Or the Male like Sea Horses)

Yesterday's winner: Millsy

Although I personally side with those of you who said Marian (If for no other reason than because Lucy Griffiths who plays Maid Marian in the BBCA Robin Hood series has unbelievable eyes and a sort of inexplicable charm about her) I've gotta go with Mills on this one just because his answer was awesome. I refuse to choose a winner from the girls side of things because in the legend, Lancelot was a hideously disfigured chud of a frenchie. Robin Hood would kick Richard Gere's ass any day of the week.


"How is this even a difficult question? On one hand, there is the chaste, loyal, compassionate Maid Marian. I'd probably be her first, and I couldn't disappoint. On the other, the two-timing tramp Guinevere. She ruined a fucking kingdom after she let half the kingdom fucking ruin her. I could bring my A game and she'd still be disappointed.

But then you have to ask yourself, "If she's disappointed, who cares?" I'm not doing this for charity. I'm doing this for a good time and I think Guinevere could really get down. Also, I have the feeling that she's got an insatiable appetite for sex. So while Maid Marian would be telling me how happy she was that I was her first and trying to cuddle, Guinevere would be fastening the handcuffs and telling me the new safety word.

Guinevere's the hands-down choice."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is actually a trick question. Remember how they were always riding sea horses? Well, they were actually "riding them". You see, snorks produce eggs similar to those of fish. Those eggs must be inserted into the sea horse by the female, and then the male must fertilize the sea horse. This is all very national geographic, I know, but it's actually scientific fact. Sea horses then give birth to live Snorks who must find their way back to their birth parents. This helps with population control, similar to sea turtles, but ultimately led to their extinction and the end of the show.