Check out our Sponsors

Friday, October 5, 2007

They Sell Roofies at CVS?

I wish you would have told me this before Matty. It would have saved me a lot of time and effort. I'm not going to argue with you about whether or not they stock it at CVS, because, let's face it, if anyone would know, it would probably be you.

Anyway, Matty's weekend plans aside, on to today's question.

It's a "Kill, Fuck, Marry" question and here are your choices: John Madden (the football commentator, not the hockey player), MLB on Fox's Joe Buck, and the NHL's own mullet-sporting Barry Melrose. Have fun.

Yesterday's: All I can say is, you guys are all filthy, disgusting human beings, and I love every one of you for it. I've gotta give this one to Becca though, on the strength of the ace bandages, especially because I can think of something to do with 5 of them, but I just can't imagine what Becca has in mind for the sixth. A nod to Martina to for the banana.

Becca:
Cheez-Wiz (CVS carries it, I guarantee), a teeny bopper fan magazine, six Ace bandages, laxatives, batteries, and a disposable camera.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an easy one. I hate Joe Buck. He deserves to die for being a terrible broadcaster, liking the Yankees, AND tarnishing his father's good name. Now this is where it gets tricky. I feel like Barry and I would have a lot to talk about since we both love hockey, but I don't think he'd treat me as good as Madden would. Barry would probably go out and cheat on you. You can't trust a guy with a mullet, but you can pretend their a woman, so I'd fuck Melrose. That leaves me with John Madden to come home to every night. He would make me turduckin for Christmas and drive me to work in his bus. Plus, he's way famous and you'd get the new Madden game free every year. Sure he's annoying, but you could just nod your head and say "OK, John" and go back to whatever you were doing.

Becca said...

Kill, kill, kill.

Anonymous said...

The thought of penetrating any of these men is just too much.

Not even I can answer this question.