Check out our Sponsors

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Good Points Nick

but have you seen him in the Spiderman movies? I mean seriously, even Seacrest kicked ass in Knocked Up. I had forgotten that he was in Feraks and Geeks though, and anybody from that show is ok by me...especially Linda Cardellini...wow. Special for Halloween, and totally unrelated to Linda Cardellini, James Franco, or anything that I've already talked about.

What is the all time best horror movie franchise?

I think I'm going to exclude saw which I don't really count as horror movies, they fall into the realm of psychological thriller.

Yesterday's: I've gotta give it to Nick for taking an unabashed cheap shot at Beckham. I respect that.

David Beckham won't act, because it will get in the way of his Brazilian waxes and his vaginal rejuvenation.

Also, James Franco, due to involvement with Freaks and Geeks and Knocked Up ("if this is one of those fuckin joke shows I'm not into it."), should not be cited anywhere near Paul Walker. And he was actually really good on Freaks and Geeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Evil Dead Trilogy

First film is a low budget teen horror flick that's pretty damn scary, but has it's funny moments.

Second is scary and gory as fuck, and it also gets even funnier.

The third is hysterical and bloody and violent and amazing.

The key links were the manic style Sam Raimi used before MTV style quick editing was commonplace, giving you a feeling of being jerked all over the place during the film. Plus, Bruce Campbell is the fucking man. Always has been, always will be. Bruce Campbell is one of the three coolest people on the planet.