Check out our Sponsors

Thursday, October 25, 2007

an opinion question

I know I don't usually ask opinion questions, or at least I look for answers that are in the form of factual statements, even if there is nothing factual at all about what you're saying, but I'm going to change it up tonight, and you're just going to have to deal with it. First I have to give credit where it's due, this question comes from Kristin, but if you don't like it, blame me for choosing to use it. Everything is always my fault anyway.

What would you choose for your last meal?

There are some parameters here so bear with me for a second. First off, It's one meal, and it lasts the span of a typical meal so you can't have a 2500 course meal that lasts you three years. You get 1 appetizer, a soup or a salad, 1 main course with a side and a vegetable, and a desert.

Yesterday: I've gotta give it to Nick again. I actually, blasphemous though it may be, enjoyed Waterworld. Piss off in advance for any comments that any of you choose to make in regard to my last statement.

Nick:
*Looks at IMDB*

*Notes credits for Costner's latest...sees Dane Cook's name*

Yeah...it's Mr. Brooks.

Anything with Dane Cook in it is automatically worse than all the other awful shit Costner has done, because Dane Cook is an unfunny douchebag who brings shame to this entire region.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appetizer: Baby Back Ribs (because you can definitely get half-racks as sides/appetizers).

Soup/Salad: A bowl of the best Lobster Bisque in the world, wherever that actually comes from.

Entree: Haddock stuffed with breaded stuffing and lobster, and stuffed rigatoni (rigatoni stuffed with seasoned ground beef, covered with sauce and cheese and baked), with waffle cheese fries (aka potatoes).

Dessert: Half Moons (they're like the black and white cookies, but instead of a white cake, they're made out of chocolate...also they are much better than black and white cookies), cannolis and a piece of cheesecake.

Anonymous said...

Michael Sourdough Sandwich.
Either The chicken pesto with provolone or the regular turkey with eveything.
I know, a sandwich is boring...but I like it simple.
If you've ever been to Michael Sourdough than you know these sandwiches are amazing. If you haven't, just picture heaven in a sandwich. I'd top it off with a beer and a massive slice of chocolate cake. It's the only food that I will drive twenty minutes out of my way to get to. And the bastards are only open on the weekdays so I never have the chance to go.