Check out our Sponsors

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy National Coming-Out Day

In honor of National Coming-Out Day (I don't know if that's supposed to be hyphenated or not, I didn't even know it existed until I saw it on AIM today) I have the following question to ask:
Were Bert and Ernie gay? Or just really good friends?

Yesterday's: I'm going to go with JMC on this one, and here's my rationale: I don't know if Fredo is so much bitter or just a passive agressive little bitch, Gollum was pretty bitter, and i like that choice too, so I'll give Becca an honorable mention, Navin I don't think was all that bitter either, just a jerk, like you said Martina. But Jack Nicholson doesn't get nearly enough love on this sight, and I can't think of anyone more perfect for the answer to this question. So there ya go.

JMC:
Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) in "As Good as It Gets"

Unfortunately, if you've seen the movie, he reforms... but he was great while it lasted.

From IMDB.com:

Carol: You're going to die soon with that diet. You know that, right?
Melvin: Oh, we're all going to die soon. I will, you will, and it sure sounds like your son will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the Joseph Rouse and Timothy Knauf of Sesame Street.

Hetero-lifemates.

Becca said...

Nick stole my answer. In fact, I clearly remember asking Joe where is rubber ducky went and why Timmy didn't have a unibrow anymore during one drunken night at 728.

Unknown said...

Gay

You can just smell the sexual tension. Pigeons, rubber duckies, all just distractions to keep them busy from the underlying feelings they have for each other. Once they leave the show they are so heading up to Boston to get married and live somewhere in the South End where they can live happily ever after without the hetero pressures of 123 Sesame Street.