Check out our Sponsors

Sunday, September 9, 2007

How many days was last night?

Alltime top 5 albums to listen to when you are hung over as shit? Go.

Yesterdays: Fuck Apple.

Matty:
reak it down. Problem with the phone company? It's related to either bills or service, but there's not a lot they can do for you . . . you signed the outrageous contract for crappy service. Electric company? If they screw up, they'll audit it and admit they messed up (at least they did at my house in CO when we got $1500 bill for one month . . . guess they typed one too many zeroes). Cable companies are a close second. They try and screw you at every turn, getting you to buy something by not telling you how much it is and then having it cost $25 a month extra. Plus they hit you with bullshit charges for calling. Total bastards. The winner and all-time champion of shitty service is Apple. Considering they have the portable audio player market covered, if you call about an iPod you can go fuck yourself. They could care less about you and htey know you're locked into buying a new one. Sure, there are other choices out there but the second you buy something from iTunes you're locked in, and they know it because you can't play the song or movie any other way. Ever have a problem with iTunes? I have. I've never called a company that knew so little about their own program. Unvelievable. Oh, your iPod broke? Ok we'll fix it . . . oh, there's a tiny ding on the back. You're screwed. Fuck you, Apple. If I hadn't spent $1000 (at least) in your crappy online store, I'd have a Zune by now. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't switch because I hate my iPod, but because I hate Apple. They've become everything they bitched and moaned and filed in federal court that Microsoft were. Fuckers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y know...I love me some music, but the only time I listen to full albums anymore is in my car. And since me driving around hung over would be quite a menace to society, I really don't listen to albums when I'm hung over.

Usually, I pop in a movie and groan for the entire 2 hours I'm watching it. That's certainly what I did yesterday morning.

Unknown said...

This is a trick question because the real answer is when you're hungover as shit, you do not want to hear, see, or do ANYTHING!! Take it from the vomit machine that was me... there are no albums to make you feel better...only toilet bowls and beds.

Woe is me...

Becca said...

Sound is bad. Light is bad. Anything but sleep and anti-nausea medication is bad.